- Great value – an annual Service Fee of just 0.25%, plus an Investor Fee of £45 if not being paid on another account
- Over 6,500 investment options, including company shares, investment trusts and ETFs
- Cash withdrawal and drawdown options – at no extra cost
- Adviser charging options – you can take initial, ongoing and specified ‘one-off’ fees
- Full platform integration – with all our services, including model portfolios and management information reports
- Online illustrations and dealing – for all transactions
In this section
Automated drawdown made easy
Our pension allows you to set up automated regular crystallisations on behalf of clients. Phased withdrawals can be made monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually and there’s the ability to pay PCLS only, or with taxable income. These can be set up, tracked and managed online.
Recommending our pension
Our pension is designed to offer value, choice and options at retirement with all the flexibility you need, including death benefit planning, and an extensive range of investment options.
Supporting you with your due diligence
To help you in your due diligence process, we have produced this document covering the reasons why you can recommend our pension to your clients. It complements the more detailed Product Specification which is also available on our website.
Choosing the right partner for your business
Selecting a long-term adviser services partner is a major decision for any advisory firm. Carefully researching prospective candidates is therefore crucial. Conducting due diligence also plays an important role in ensuring your firm meets the requirements of the Consumer Duty.
To help smooth your decision-making and review process, we have produced a range of due diligence materials that cover why our service and product wrappers could be suitable for your clients.Visit your due diligence hub
Guides and helpful documents
The Pension Forum
Paul Squirrell, our pension expert, clarifies the rules relating to some specific areas of retirement planning.
Pension Help & Support
All the information you need on our Pension, including account opening and dealing, re-registrations & transfers, withdrawals and closing an account.