For investors who require the option of investing outside of a pension and an ISA.
New investments can be made either as a lump sum or as a regular savings plan. Once invested, your clients will have access to over 5,000 investment options.
Advantages for your clients
- An annual Service Fee of just 0.25%, plus an Investor Fee of £45 if not being paid on another account already
- No restriction on the maximum contribution they can make
- Initial and top-up contributions can be made using either a debit card or cheque
- Withdrawals can be made at any time, or you can set up a regular withdrawal plan
- Existing investments can be re-registered to have everything in one place
- Accounts can be designated to support specific usage (such as investing for a child's wedding)
Please note that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so the client may get back less than they invest.
Advantages for you
- A range of adviser fee options
- Corporate and individual accounts
- Our 'Quote and Transact' service makes it easier for you to manage your clients and prospective clients