Investment Trusts capture potential stock market opportunities around the world, offering you a diverse range of assets to choose from.
Key features at a glance
- Easy access: buy and trade shares in investment trusts on the stock market
- Wide range of investments: offers flexibility and better long-term returns
- Close-ended structure: buy and sell shares with no impact on the underlying portfolio
- Gearing: option to borrow money for additional investment opportunities in the market
- Dividends: consistent payouts provide a smooth income source for shareholders
- Governance: investments are monitored periodically to protect clients’ interests
Please note that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so the client may get back less than they invest.
Investing with us
- Our range from providers such as Aberdeen, BlackRock and Fidelity is available online, and can be used in our Pension, ISA and Investment Account.
- Get up-to-date valuations alongside your clients’ other investment portfolios.
Clear and simple pricing
- Low dealing fees and Stamp Duty of 0.5%
- Ongoing charges apply and vary from trust to trust
- Performance fees may be applicable
Financial Transaction Tax (FTT) applies to purchases of some European exchange-traded instruments, including some domiciled in Europe and traded on the other exchanges, such as the London Stock Exchange (LSE). It is charged as a percentage of the transaction value and may vary between countries (e.g. Spanish FTT is charged at 0.2%).
Corporate Actions for Investment Trusts can be viewed online once you have selected your client.