Your clients' ISA options
Investing for growth, income or a combination of the two, our ISA options can help meet your clients' saving objectives.
With our ISA, clients can pay lump sums or set up regular savings, with access to more than 3,200 investment options from over 140 providers.
And with our Junior ISA, contributions can be made by parents, friends and family. Money can be saved until the child is 18, when the ISA will pass to them.
Bed & ISA transfer
- A simple, straight-through online process
- No time-consuming paperwork to complete
- Allows a client to transfer an existing holding from an Investment Account into an ISA
- The Additional Permitted Subscription (APS) allows clients to pass ISA benefits on after death
- The surviving spouse or civil partner can invest, in their own name, the value that their partner had invested in their ISA at the time of their death
- Available irrespective of whether the recipient is a beneficiary in the deceased’s will
Please note that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so the client may get back less than they invest.