Your clients' ISA options
Investing for growth, income or a combination of the two, our ISA options can help meet your clients' saving objectives.
With our ISA, clients can pay lump sums or set up regular savings, with access to more than 3,200 investment options from over 140 providers.
And with our Junior ISA, contributions can be made by parents, friends and family. Money can be saved until the child is 18, when the ISA will pass to them. Withdrawals will not be possible from a Junior ISA until the child reaches 18.
Bed & ISA transfer
- A simple, straight-through online process
- No time-consuming paperwork to complete
- Allows a client to transfer an existing holding from an Investment Account into an ISA
- After the death of a person holding an ISA, a surviving spouse or civil partner is entitled to an extra ISA allowance, known as an Additional Permitted Subscription (APS). The value of this allowance depends on the date of death - more information can be found within our ' Guide for executors and administrators '
- The time limit for using the allowance is three years from the date of death or 180 days after administration of the estate completes, whichever is later
- Available irrespective of whether the recipient is a beneficiary in the deceased's will
- Since 6 April 2018, the tax benefits of an ISA continue after the death of the holder until the earlier of:
- Completion of the administration of the deceased's estate
- Closure of the account
- Third anniversary of the death of the account holder
Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. Please note that the value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so the client may get back less than they invest.