Re-registration and transfers
If you are considering transferring assets to Fidelity Adviser Solutions, we are here to support you all the way. We’ll help you manage the whole process from start to finish. Moving clients to a new platform has historically been perceived as a time-consuming, labour-intensive task. So, we’ve completely reviewed our re-registration and transfer proposition to help make the process as simple and efficient as possible. Here you’ll find all the support you’ll need prior to, during and upon completion of any applications on behalf of your clients.
Benefits of working with us
- A fully compliant process supporting the requirements of the FCA’s Platform Market Study
- We only ask for client signatures if the existing provider requires a letter of authority
- We provide automated electronic transfers between fund managers and other platforms, allowing for a smoother process
- Our re-registration and transfer process is fully online.
- Support from our experienced and skilled transfer specialists
- Consultative engagement to help design and implement your bespoke transfer plan
- Continuous point of contact throughout your transfer project.
- Online illustrations are available, if required
- You can enter the acquisition costs once assets are re-registered to an Investment Account in order to receive capital gains reporting
- Re-registration and transfer tracking tool provided as an integral part of your clients' accounts.
- We support you by determining whether the fund/share class held by your clients are available on the platform and available for re-registration
- A bulk re-registration/transfer service, should you wish to move a book of business altogether.
The options for moving shares to us
There are three ways in which clients may hold shares off our platform. These are:
- On a platform within a wrapped or non-wrapped account.
- Certified shares, where a client holds physical share certificates.
- Non-certified shares, where a client holds these on a share register, e.g., Link Asset Services, Computershare or Equiniti.
You can move these holdings to us though our share transfer service in the following ways:
- Platform re-registration into an ISA or an Investment Account.
- A stock deposit process into an Investment Account only.
- A corporate nominee process, again into an Investment Account only.
Useful links and downloads
Frequently asked questions
About our ISA
We offer both an ISA and a Junior ISA, providing choice and flexibility for both new investments or for transfers from other providers.
About our Investment Account
Our Investment Account offers access to over 5,500+ funds and ETIs, such as Exchange Traded Products, Investment Trusts and equities, from over 240 different fund partners.
Transferring clients between firms
There are three scenarios in which clients can be moved between firms.