Online security and privacy
Fidelity helps you protect your information, and your finances. We see this as an important part of building your trust.
Keep your details safe
To keep your account secure, you shouldn't give out personal or financial information, account details or log-in details unless you are absolutely sure that the request for them is genuine.
Eight things that Fidelity will never do...
- Call or email to ask for your password
- Ask you to email or text your password, personal or financial information
- Email you a link to a page which asks for your log-in details
- Call to advise you of investment opportunities
- Send someone to your home to collect information or cash, or to offer investment opportunities
- Ask you to carry out a test transaction online
- Provide investment services through any mobile app other than our official app
- Ask you to authorise the transfer of funds to a third party or to hand over cash
Here to help
If your client has any doubt over whether a caller is genuine, they should end the call and contact our Customer Services team on 0800 358 7717. If you believe a FundsNetwork account has been compromised or may be at risk please call us as soon as possible on that same number. Lines are open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, UK time.
How Fidelity protects you
Fidelity understands the importance of keeping your personal information secure. We use proven, industry-recognised security tools and processes to achieve this.
How you can protect yourself
While we ensure that we employ the best security, there are a few things that you can do yourself to help ensure the security and privacy of your information.
† By clicking on the link you will be leaving Fidelity's website. Fidelity is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Our privacy statement
We are committed to protecting your personal data. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with your personal data, how we protect it, and explains your pertinent privacy rights.Download the statement