Whatever your clients’ retirement dreams may be, our Pension takes the effort out of planning for their autumn years.
Our Pension is designed to offer value, choice and options at retirement with all the flexibility you need, including death benefit planning, and an extensive range of investment options.
An ever-improving pension offering
Paul Squirrell, our National Pension Sales Manager, explains what our pension has to offer, its competitive pricing and improvements still to come.
Benefits at a glance
- Great value – an annual Service Fee of just 0.25%, plus an Investor Fee of £45 if not being paid on another account
- Adviser charging options – you can take initial, ongoing and specified ‘one-off’ fees
- Over 5,000 investment options, including company shares, investment trusts and ETFs
- Full platform integration – with all our services, including model portfolios and management information reports
- Cash withdrawal and drawdown options – at no extra cost
- Online illustrations and dealing – for all transactions
Please note that with pension products your client will not be able to withdraw their money until they reach age 55. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and all tax rules may change in the future. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so your client may get back less than they invest.