Model portfolio services for Discretionary Fund Managers
Our service offers Discretionary Fund Managers (DFMs) the ability to create, amend, publish and transact across their portfolios within our secure online portal.
- To increase efficiencies and reduce administration, we now offer split fees to advisers and DFMs
- With recent industry changes to DFM fees, we can now allow fees to be set up with or without VAT
- With previous improvements to management information for DFMs, we now also have an optional client quarterly portfolio statement which allows DFMs to add their own commentary
Self-manage FundsNetwork user logins and permission levels
- DFMs can log in and access Model Portfolio Centre
- DFMs can manage users of the site within the DFM firm
Access Model Portfolio Centre
- Create and manage models
- Publish models to multiple contracted adviser firms
- Bulk rebalance client accounts across multiple adviser firms and align other account attributes such as regular savings plans
- Report on all client accounts associated with models and the related adviser firm
- Download version history for the DFM model
New to FundsNetwork?
Find out what we offer to help you build profitable and sustainable financial businesses.