- Use cash options within portfolios
- Use model portfolios with our Quote and Transact service for ISAs, Investment Accounts and our Pension
- Produce a detailed set of reports, supporting control and audit functions
Rebalancing your portfolios
Our rebalancing tool can be used on bulk or individual client accounts once they are assigned to a portfolio.
This allows you to easily adjust portfolios online to react to market volatility or to meet clients' changing needs and goals.
Using model portfolios from DFMs
Our Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) service lets you use defined models from DFMs on ISAs, Investment Accounts and our Pension.We do not charge for the use of this service, however the DFM might.
Our service allows you to:
- Link directly with DFMs to access and use their models
- Generate x-ray reports and download fund disclosure for DFM models
- Purchase a model directly for new business or realign existing clients
- Single or bulk rebalance clients’ accounts yourself to align to DFM models
- Align other account attributes, such as regular savings plans
What your chosen DFM can do with our service:
- Create and manage model portfolios
- Publish models to chosen advisory firms
- Bulk rebalance clients’ accounts and align other account attributes, such as regular savings plans